Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody














Thanksgiving is great... we watched a lot of football, ate a lot of turkey, and spent time with family.














John Wisnieski and Sara Lewis were here... I showed them my toe touch and they were impressed.














Grandma and Grandpa Mlnarik and of course Aunt Tricia were here... I kept them up late (until almost 8:30!).














Aunt Kathy, who heard I had been teething, sent me this... It's an ear of corn that vibrates when you bite it! Oh what a feeling!!!














At the end of the day even Kody was too tired to eat anything else... I can't wait for Thanksgiving next year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if my nephew were any cuter, i would have to scream!

also happy to see the famous yellow & white blanket is getting used after 30+ years!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the kode-man! more pics of him please :)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home